Beth is one of those incredibly special people who has enriched my life and has challenged and inspired me to grow and to strive to be a better person by her example and her influence in my life. Beth is a gifted writer and public speaker whose content, delivery, and conviction work to effectively inspire and engage her audience. She is warm and professional and I highly recommend her as a public speaker.
Beth Ratzlaff has a gift for teaching in clear and understandable language. She can take seemingly complicated, Biblical concepts and help audiences visual and internalize them for life change.
Leigh Ann N. Coordinator of the Mom’s Bible Study at Valor Christian High School
Whether you need a speaker for a short event or for a full weekend, Beth’s stories, personal honesty, creative perspective and deep love for God will intrigue and inspire.
God never uses cookie cutters when making his people. Beth loves to help people seek God in a variety of ways.
Events can include:
- individual soul care and prayer
- guidance and structure for times of solitude and silence
- triads, or small group discussions
- a companion journal
- use of visual arts as tools of worship
- outdoor experiences as tools of worship
- music, books or movies to help stimulate thinking or discussion